Friday, January 27, 2012

Check It Out


Look at the accent wall I painted in my entryway! It's in a fun alternating-color herringbone design. I've been wanting to do something cool on this wall for a while (I even tried and badly failed a stenciling attempt back in the summer), so when I saw this ceiling, I knew I wanted to copy the design. It was a fun project. What do you think? I'd love to dress the wall up even more with updated lighting, a console table, a huge shiny mirror, and a plush rug on the floor.

5 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Good work... love it!

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

LOVE IT! That is amazing. It loves awesome.

Susanna Landon said...

Nice work pinchapessa. I love it! It will be so fun to see it all dressed up with furniture and accessories.

Mindy said...

Uh, WOW! That looks awesome AND complicated! Love it! Come help me. I've got some areas to fancy up!

tanya said...

I love it! You are so amazing. Everytime I check your blog I am blown away by your talents. i could never paint a wall like that